Significant ground shifting causes major damage to club pavilion and reception rooms
Significant foundation damage resulting in cracked walls, sidewalks, parking lot and flooring was in evidence due to severe ground shifting.
- Engineering study performed
- Architectural drawings prepared
- Surrounded work area with solid fencing to minimize visibility
- Tunneled under building removing 7: of soil, tapered side walls
- Installed french drains to divert water to sump pits for pumping to storm drains
- Installed new timber joists, sub-floor, and flooring