Mold Remediation and Bacteria Clean up took place and was completed September 11th 2014, with approximately 35-45 personnel.
School officials closed the school in April of 2014. After the investigation was completed it was determine the school had major issues with plumbing construction underneath and water intrusions from various exterior areas around the school causing a huge pool of water and sewage to collect for a period of 12-14 years.
- Mold Remediation / Demolition
- Bacteria Clean Up inside & underneath the building
- HAVC Cleaning Units & Duct-work
- Pack Out / Storage / Delivery of Contents
- Cleaning & Disinfecting of All Contents
- Excavation tunnels / Soil Removal
- Rebuild Services of Classrooms